Friday, 14 March 2008

Burning the Midnight Oil

I suffer from insomnia frequently
If anyone has any advice on how to get a decent nights sleep please let me know?
much appreciated


mags x

5 comments:

Jill said...

Try Chamomile tea or valerium I am told that knocks you out. I find sometimes that if I drink caffeine after say 2 in the afternoon it effects me like that. So in a case such as mine drink chamomile after 2 pm. Burn lavender essential oil even Ylang Ylang but be warned it has an athrodisiac effect lol.
Hope this helps xx

Jill said...

HI Mags,
yeah of course I recognise you lol you're just missing the jim'll fix it badge tee hee and the cigar :D

Chamomile is herbal and has no caffeine whatsoever that's why I drink it. It's an aquired taste though.

Take care xx

Jill said...

I can understand that,
it's horrible not getting a proper nights sleep,
Peppermint is good for settling the stomach and eucaliptus is for colds etc but it may work.

Jill said...

Hi Mags,
I am just popping over to see how the Chamomile went?
Are you sleeping better?
Take care xx

Anonymous said...

Mags, I'm glad to see you on Blogger and happy you joined my friends list. I'm just getting started on a new ID and space on WLS but it's bare bones. You can be sure I'll add you as soon as I get things going. I'm going to keep the new one Network only to avoid some of the stuff that finally pushed me over the edge. I'll keep my Blogger page but I have so many friends on Spaces I couldn't do without.

Frankie says to say thank you, she's feeling much better and I happy to know you asked about her.